Friday, November 27, 2009

I Owe it All To You

<a href="http://tonypartida.bandcamp.com/track/i-owe-it-all-to-you">I Owe it All to You by Tony Partida</a>
The song I promised about my Mom has finally arrived! This song was a bit more complicated and took more time to craft than "Dad's Prayers". As a result, I think we have a song, here, that I hope will speak to many of our feelings about our mothers, and therefore, providing a bit more of a "marketable" song. At the same time, these are definitely the memories of my mother, and, going by the smile on her face after hearing it, were pretty accurate. As I told her, the idea and concept for the song were born long before this release. My goal was to write a song about each of my parents individually. It was to honor them both, as they are both very special people in my life. Having done this, I do feel that I have accomplished something that satisfies a need to honor them by making them feel the same special way that they have always made me feel through the years in their own loving ways. Thank God for loving Mom's and Dad's!

No comments:

Post a Comment