Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Thunderous Applause

<a href="http://tonypartida.bandcamp.com/track/thunderous-applause">Thunderous Applause by Tony Partida</a>
I had a long-winded explanation for this song, but, let's just say I wrote it back during the '08 election, and, having held onto it for a year now, I can't help but feel that this song is more relevant than ever, and I hope it helps to wake this country up to the things that are going on right in front of us. Anyway, I decided to just let folks decide for themselves what the song says (unless you just need to ask me). My main focus for this song is going to be pitching it to political sites and circles. If anything else, this song shows that I do care about what goes on in this world outside of my own little corner, which is more than what can be said about the majority of Americans. My "Mom" song will be done very soon, so, thanks for your patience, and enjoy! Thanks to all my Facebook friends for all the support!

No comments:

Post a Comment